Rick Meets Mr. Pokey
A filthy and almost naked Rick is taken from the storage unit to the central meeting place in the junkyard. The other storage unit opens and a new Winslow 2.0 walks out. This one has an armored head and someone leading him around with a pole. Jadis says it’s “time for after” as they sic the armored Walker on him. Rick attacks his captors and commandeers the new Walker, twisting its head off and using it to take down Jadis. He holds her face down against the Walker’s face and says that he is leaving now and they can sculpt their shit but his people will be back. Maybe they should just run away. “We done?” he asks her. “Yes,” she replies. He helps her up and she asks what they need help with. He wants them all to ask the lieutenants to surrender. He will kill Negan. She wants half of everything, and sculpting him naked. He offers a fourth. She agrees to the fourth.
Rick leads the Scavengers out and takes out the Walkers in his path. He grabs a walkie and calls in for the snipers but no one answers. Jadis watches. He climbs the tower and uses the scope on the gun to see what’s going on. The Walkers inside the Sanctuary are gone and Rick’s eyes widen in shock.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9pm on AMC.