6) If look carefully, as Rosita tries to stop Michonne, you can see Sturgess’s name fading from the memorial wall (Pictured above). Sturgess died in Season Six’s “Thank You”.
7) Dillon recounting to Jesus how his group apparently went through a couple of leaders before he was sent to the satellite station is not only the second (In as many episodes) reference to the pre-Negan Saviors this season, but also suggests that The Saviors may have had an additional leader before the one Negan usurped.
8) While his name is Dillon, in the closed captions for the episode, he’s apparently referred to as “Alden”. Why, I do not know.
9) While it certainly could have happened at some point off-screen, it seems odd that, after the commercial break, Rosita is the one driving the car. When the pair first left Alexandria, Michonne was the one driving. Could this be a continuity error?
10) While talking to Rosita, Michonne mentions that it’s been a day and a half since the attack on The Saviors began.