#5. Will The Sanctuary be cleared of walkers?
Daryl’s stunt to flood The Sanctuary with walkers and trap them upstairs in the building was sort of a success, but not really. It looked as though things were going just as he planned until later it was revealed that it absolutely did not.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
When Rick climbed a watchtower by a dead scout from his group, he saw that there were no zombies to be seen anywhere. Add to that the fact that there is no movement in the yard from The Saviors and every vehicle in the yard is gone.
A path has been cleared from The Sanctuary doors with a massive amount of walkers on both sides of the walkway, meaning many members of Negans group may have escaped out the doors to unleash a storm of poop upon the people of Alexandria and the other communities.
So, in the end, The Saviors have Daryl’s bad idea of flooding The Sanctuary with walkers and Eugene’s brilliant plan to eliminate the walkers to thank for getting them back to safety and making them a huge danger to everyone!
Which other questions from season 8 episode 7 of The Walking Dead were answered and which questions do you think need to be answered from ‘Time for After’? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.