3 of 5
The bad things from TWD 808
- Michonne apologizing to Daryl. So, Daryl disobeys Rick’s orders and returns saying he was successful…then Michonne apologizes for not doing with Daryl wanted? She should be mad that plans weren’t followed properly, not be saying she’s sorry for not helping him.
- Enid killing the leader of Oceanside. Oh, my. When trying to recruit people from a group, shooting their leader isn’t a good way to convince them. Enid shooting Natanya means that virtually any hope of peace between the two groups could be going out the window.
- Negan bringing up Alexandria’s monsters. Carl talked about killing kids and bringing danger to people who can’t defend themselves, but Negan was quick to remind him that they did the exact same thing to The Saviors, even mentioning the baby Rick took from one of the outposts.
- Alexandria is going up in flames! Wow. I figured there would be a lot of damage done to Alexandria by the grenades, but seeing nearly all the houses and Father Gabriel’s church going up in flames means there might not be a home to come back to even if they survive this mess.
- Sacrifice. Carl is willing to sacrifice himself for Alexandria. Ezekiel is willing to stay behind and die with The Kingdom. There isn’t a character like that at The Kingdom, but they also weren’t put in a position that necessitated that. Still, great characters need to stick around and not put themselves in so much danger.
- Losing Carl. Damn. There isn’t much else that can be said. This changes just about everything that fans of the comic book series know about the series and really alters the direction of the story in such a major way that I can’t begin to fathom what is next.