Are you curious to see what’s next on The Walking Dead? Check out the teaser preview video for the season 8 midseason premiere to get a taste of the action!
The Walking Dead just got done delivering an earth-shattering midseason finale for season 8. Now, fans must wait until February to find out what is next for their favorite survivors in AMC’s zombie apocalypse.
However, those viewers who are curious to know a little bit about what lies ahead for Rick and the gang can get a taste of the action thanks to a preview released to get fans excited for the program’s eventual return.
Take a look at the teaser video for the second half of The Walking Dead season 8 titled ‘The Last Stand Begins’ as shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There is a lot happening in this teaser video for the second half of The Walking Dead season 8, so let’s break down some of the action:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Rick and Michonne are mourning in front of a grave marked with a tree-branch cross.
- Dwight is telling Rosita and the others that The Saviors are out looking for them.
- Rick is in the woods and sees an unfamiliar person there with him.
- Maggie is on lookout at The Hilltop
- Michonne and Rick are clearing walkers out of Alexandria.
- Gavin is with Exekiel at The Kingdom when an explosion bust the wall open.
- Carol is shooting at something.
- Negan and Simon are walking outside The Sanctuary where walkers once again line the fences.
- Daryl says that they will be The Saviors’ worst nightmare.
- Siddiq and Daryl are walking through the rain.
- Morgan and Carol are being shot at.
- On a radio, Negan asks Rick ‘Who’s next?’ and Rick says ‘You are!’.
Does this preview for the return of The Walking Dead get you excited to find out what happens next? And, if so, what part has you the most thrilled or nervous about when the show returns in February? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.