6) Carl tearfully writes a note for Rick. In hindsight, it becomes pretty obvious what Carl’s fate was going to be.
7) Tara and Daryl’s insistence that their plan worked, combined with the fact that we know The Saviors escaped seems to suggest their plan, in fact, aided The Saviors in their eventual escape.
8) Natania is the first person Enid’s killed, speaking of things not going as planned.
9) Carl’s conversation with Negan as he arrives at Alexandria (Specifically, Negan looking sad when Carl asks if being an extortionist is what he wanted to be) is the third display this season, behind Negan’s talk with his lieutenants in “The Big Scary U” and his discussion with Eugene in “Time For After”, that The Saviors may not be turning out to be what Negan hoped them to be.
10) Gavin saying he doesn’t want to hurt people to get Ezekiel is akin to Negan’s clear dislike of the prospect of killing Carl.