2 of 5
The good stuff from TWD 809
- Eugene’s genius plan. Yes, he’s working with Negan and The Saviors, but the idea of shooting walkers to use them as a barricade to keep them away from the doorway was absolutely brilliant. Plus, the way it was executed on the show made it seem quite plausible. Well done, AMC!
- Carol has a following. Everyone at The Kingdom believes in her. After all of the damage she has caused at The Sanctuary, to The Wolves, and on The Saviors, any fan of this show would be foolish not to believe that she could accomplish anything.
- Scenes with Gavin and Ezekiel. There are some combinations of actors that just work very well together and can bring scenes to life. Whenever Gavin and Ezekiel take the screen together, I’m drawn to the screen and can’t wait to find out what is next.
- Does anyone kick more butt together than Morgan and Carol? This dynamic duo may not always listen to each other, but they always have their backs. Any individual or group thinking of fighting against those two should definitely think again!
- Judith is a new hope. Carl may be gone, but he is far from the only thing that can keep the future alive on the show. Judith, Enid, Maggie’s unborn child, the kids from The Hilltop and The Kingdom all can go on to make the future bright.
- Carl inspiring Rick to be a leader again. ‘There’s gotta be something after.’ Carl reminded his dad about everything he had done for people in the past and hoped he could go back to being that kind of guy again.