3 of 5
The bad things from TWD 810
- Nostalgia. It’s great that Michonne wants to save the gazebo that reminds her of Carl, but putting herself and Rick in danger by trying to put the fire out isn’t a smart move at all. There is no need for more people to die while not fighting the war.
- Rick still doesn’t get it. Carl was talking about communication and compromise. For Rick to leave that situation thinking that there was a chance he could mean that everyone should surrender to The Saviors is absurd and completely missed the point of Carl’s farewell.
- Rachel is a savage! At Oceanside, the young girl Tara was getting the middle finger and an attitude from during her stay had a solution to Enid accidentally shooting Natanya. Her idea of killing them both was a dark one and a bad omen for the future.
- Jadis lying to Simon. Jadis is a horrible liar. Her character has a lot more information about the helipad, solar panels, and what The Scavengers are hiding and her lack of ability to show remorse was bad. Her rebellion against The Saviors was unlike her and her people, who would usually do whatever necessary to survive.
- Going against Negan’s wishes. We’ve all been in that position at work where we had to do something we didn’t want to. For many of us, buttoning down and doing it is everyday events, but Simon just couldn’t contain himself any longer.
- Rick continues going against Carl’s wishes. Threatening Negan and taking matters into his own hands is not good. Choosing killing over working together is not a good thing and will put everyone at risk instead of even trying to negotiate some kind of compromise.