4 of 5
The interesting stuff from TWD 810
- A letter to Negan. It’s interesting that Carl wrote a letter to Negan in his group, but shouldn’t be unexpected. The two had a strange bond, and if anyone can get a point across to the leader of The Saviors, it is Carl.
- A horrible name for a show. McMafia is an awful name for a television show. It makes you think of a sandwich at McDonald’s that keeps the franchise alive and running. As much as AMC is great at creating shows, they might want to rethink some titles.
- TWD Rewards. This week, the code word TWDENCOUNTER gets fans 300 points! That is enough for a digital wallpaper or a great start toward a t-shirt, unique experience, or an autographed poster! Earn your points at www.twdrewards.com.
- Red Machete. Even though this clip from the series was very short, it did show the red machete being used to cut off the hand of someone attempting to loot the camp of The Claimers, with Joe being the one making the big cut!
- The weird titles. Much like watching the Kevin Smith movie Clerks, this episode was divided up into small chapters, each with their own subtitle after the commercial breaks. If this is something new for The Walking Dead, I’m not sure if I like it.
- Carl’s grave looks like Shane’s from the comics. It’s interesting to see that they chose a memorial for Carl kind of like how Shane was buried in the comics. The cross and the gun on the marker are kind of symbolic of that part of the story, and it’s cool to see what is likely a nod to the comics happen during the television series.