6) After being told not to wipe out The Scavengers, Simon seems to doubt the effectiveness of Negan’s strategy (As well as the very idea of what they’re doing, apparently). Is this foreshadowing a confrontation between Negan and Simon?
7) After Oceanside captures Aaron and Enid, much as she did with Tara, Rachel insists on killing the two of them. In her own way, Rachel seems like she’s become Oceanside’s weird parallel to Simon.
8) Aaron reminds Enid that Beatrice and Kathy were open to the idea of fighting The Saviors. He’s referring to them openly mulling over the idea when The Group came to take their guns in Season Seven’s “Something They Need”.
9) When questioning Jadis, Simon mentions a helipad in the back of the dump. First of all, why would there be a helipad at a dump? Secondly, does this mean that the helicopter Rick saw in “The Big Scary U” was being piloted by The Scavengers?
10) Jadis calling Simon a “son of a bitch” after he gunned down Tamiel is the first time she’s spoken normally in the series.