Morgan Jones and a few other new faces are included in the season 4 teaser video for AMC’s Fear The Walking Dead titled ‘After The Fall’.
The season 4 premiere of Fear The Walking Dead is less than a month away and AMC is hard at work trying promoting the companion series to their flagship show in order to attract new viewers after a great 3rd season.
Of course, the most talked about part of the fourth season will be the crossover of Morgan Jones. Morgan is the second-longest tenured character on The Walking Dead, so having him join the cast of the companion series is huge news.
However, this has left many fans wondering how Morgan will fit into the series. A new teaser titled ‘After The Fall’ shows many of the characters viewers will be seeing during season 4. Here is the preview as shared on the YouTube channel of AMC:
The video features images of several characters from Fear The Walking Dead as the voices of Lennie James and Kim Dickens discuss their current situation, their past, and the future.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- “I ran. My wife. My son. My friends. That’s who I lost…before I lost myself,” Morgan says.
- Madison is next, and she says “I’m tired of running. I’ve lost loved ones too.
- “In this world, you will be torn apart by teeth or bullets.” Morgan states.
- Madison then says “Some people can be cruel. Thery’re going to take. And they’ll kill.
- “I learn to accept what I was: a killer,” Morgan answered. “Everything I saw was red.”
- “I did a lot worse when I was out there. We all did. But we can stop that. We can start over.
- “In this world, we’re always on our own,” Morgan said.
The video does feature many survivors whose future was in question and some new faces. Here are who is shown during the teaser: Morgan Jones (Lennie James), Madison Clark (Kim Dickens), Alicia Clark (Alicia Debnam-Carey), a cowboy with a black hat and pistol (Garrett Dillahunt), a woman sitting on steps with a knife in her hand (Jenna Elfman), Nick Clark (Frank Dillane), Victor Strand (Colman Domingo), a brown-haired woman near a SWAT truck (Maggie Grace), and Luciana Galvez (Danay Garcia).
Fear The Walking Dead season 4 will premiere on Sunday, April 15, 2018 immediately following the season 8 finale of The Walking Dead on AMC or in a movie theatre near you. Don’t miss what could be a groundbreaking turn in the universe of the zombie survival drama series.