2 of 5
The good stuff from TWD 812
- Mystery survivors? Trying to figure out who was behind the milk crates is a fun process. While it sounded like Eugene, it very well could have been Jadis, Oceanside, or even another group of people. it’s always fun not knowing what is going to happen next!
- Simon is not on board with sending more messages. He’s going along with Negan’s plans, or at least telling him he is, but Simon obviously wants to bring the fight to Rick’s group instead of kill. Steven Ogg is an excellent actor who can tell stories with just his expressions. But his talk with Dwight was one of the highlights from the episode.
- Trading knowledge for records. This is an interesting concept. A stranger named Georgie asks for a trade for knowledge in exchange for human goods. Just how valuable is this information and what can it do for a community? That’s a gamble, but Maggie isn’t willing to find out on a friendly basis.
- Rick and Negan playing cat and mouse games. It’s dark in that boarded up building, and it gave the two leaders a chance to talk about their situation while attempting to win the battle. Negan isn’t trying to kill Rick…but Rick will kill Negan. It was fun to watch!
- Michonne is showing some humanity. She doesn’t see people as means to get resources. Instead, she sees them as humans, despite everything that has been going on with The Saviors and what she’s seen in the past. She understand’s Carl’s vision, even if others don’t.
- Maggie coming to her senses. She finally put some trust in people and got a handbook to create everything that can bring them prosperity in the future. It is what she needed to do for her future and the groups she aligns herself with.