3 of 5
The bad things from TWD 812
- Daryl’s bad apology. Sure, he and Rick are brothers, but he still has to admit when he’s wrong instead of trying to justify his actions. Rick should be upset that Daryl went against the orders, opening the door for more vigilantes in his ranks.
- Going rogue again. Rick and Michonne are adjusting the plans with the help of Enid and Maggie. For these characters not to be able to follow simple orders is kind of crazy, considering how long some of these characters have known each other.
- Hammering home the death. Negan continues to use Carl as a pawn to get in Rick’s head during the war and a bargaining chip to get the communities to fall into line. Using that grief to win the war is a dirty tactic, but one that can be interesting.
- Negan finding out about The Scavengers from Rick. That’s right. Simon’s disobedience to Negan came from the mouth of one of the last people fans should have expected: Rick Grimes. This news seemed to shake Negan, knowing that his people may not be as loyal as he thought.
- Disappointing action scenes. The close-ups during the car chase, the timing of the attacks on Negan, and even the dialogue during the fights were corny and cliché. While I’m too much a fan of action in the first place, I know that AMC can do better.
- Jadis has Negan. We know what Rick or Maggie would do with Negan, but it’s hard to know what Jadis has planned for the leader of The Saviors. And with Simon in control of Negan’s men, they are going to be more dangerous than ever!
- Where is Laura? Laura was the only survivor from the ambush that Dwight led The Saviors into, yet she’s been MIA since the incident. Is she lost? Dead? Or just forgotten as far as the story goes? It’s a shock Dwight hasn’t been found out yet considering everything he’s done.