4 of 5
The interesting stuff from TWD 812
- Riding shotgun. Putting Lucille in a bucket full of disgusting walker guts as he transports them to The Hilltop was fun…but I kept waiting for Negan to fasten the seatbelt around the pail for extra security and a bit of comedy in a dark show.
- The Terror. Premiering after next week’s episode of The Walking Dead, this show could be something fans might be interested in. While it may not be something all fans of AMC’s zombie survival dramas enjoy, it could be worth at least checking out.
- The Red Machete. The series keeps holding my interest, as the history of the weapon is told, but this installment didn’t do much for me. I get that time is passing and people come and go around it, but that’s something that could have been told in a short clip instead of a montage.
- Negan dropping Lucille. He called out to his barbed wire baseball bat just like it was a person despite hanging above a hole in the floor with Rick ready to chop his hand off. This is another step in establishing why the weapon is so important to him on the show, and comic readers likely enjoyed that scene more than others.
- TWD Rewards! Once again, TWD Rewards offered up to 300 points to viewers who entered the code word that aired during the AMC broadcast of the episode. This week, it was the code ‘BITERS’ that earns members 300 points and can inch them closer to an awesome free TWD prize! You can sign up HERE!