11) Dr. Carson stepping on a bear(?) trap makes one wonder: Did the bear trap walker seen approaching Dr. Carson and Father Gabriel’s car at the beginning of the episode also get caught wandering around the radio station? There can’t be that many bear traps lying around that close to each other…
12) Tara speaking up for Dwight while Daryl assumes he betrayed them is an amusing reversal of their conversation about Dwight at the beginning of the episode.
13) Dr. Carson is the ninth member of The Alliance to be killed, either directly or indirectly, by a Savior.
14) If you look carefully, you can see the outline of the words “Harris Builders” on the back of The Saviors’ truck. Whether the original owner is a Savior or has died (Or the non-show prior owner of the truck was a contractor) is unknown.
15) This episode gets its name from Negan saying: “Hilltop is gonna learn to toe the line, one way or another, Dead or Alive…Or some kinda shit in between”.
And, with that, we’ve concluded our Things To Note for this week. Was there anything you missed? Was there anything I missed? Feel free to throw in your things to note in the comments!
If you like this and want to read more of my writings, specifically about how to survive a zombie apocalypse, why not pick up a copy of my book, The Rules: A Guide To Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse! You can get it on Kindle here and on iTunes here!