8) With Father Gabriel loading a shotgun as he prepares for the rescue mission, apparently, the community does save firearms for special occasions.
9) According to what Mary told Judith, she and Frances were, originally, from Santa Monica. How did they wind up on the East Coast? Did they cross paths with Madison at any point?
10) Also during her conversation with Judith, Mary says that she and her sister made some “bad decisions” before joining the Whisperers. What did those “bad decisions” entail? Did they join hostile groups, or, simply ones that were very weak?
11) It’s rather ironic that Rosita should tell Gabriel she has nightmares of the Whisperers killing her, considering the fact they did do that in The Walking Dead comics.
12) How did the tunnel that Beta climbs through open up into Alexandria? If it predated the Whisperers…who made it? And, if not…how did they make it without getting noticed? Did Dante make it? How?! The presence of this tunnel, frankly, leaves me with more questions than answers…
13) Am I the only who sees parallels between Beta climbing out of the grave and Jason Voorhees?