The Walking Dead
1) This week’s “Previously on The Walking Dead” is voiced by Ross Marquand. Looking back at the previous episode, we see Governor Milton’s meeting with Aaron, Rachel, and Maggie. We also see Maggie asking Daryl why he trusts the Commonwealth (And Daryl asking “Who says I do?” in response), Lance Hornsby, after being given the green light by Pamela to keep trying for the treaty after Maggie nixed it and telling Aaron that everything’s going to be fine. Lance tells Aaron that they’re going to “Remake the world.”
2) As Lydia and Elijah discuss the former leaving Hilltop for the Commonwealth, they mention how a lot of people at Hilltop have already done so. How many others went with Dianne? Or, are these people who’ve left between Dianne’s departure and now?
3) On the way to whomever asked for help (We eventually learn it’s Aaron and Gabriel), Maggie drives Elijah and Lydia in an old truck. Where did they get the fuel? Did the Commonwealth give it to them? I’m not even going to ask where they got the gas…
4) Aaron being high up in the Commonwealth’s “Immigration Initiative” makes perfect sense, considering it was his original job at Alexandria when Rick’s group first met him way back in season five.
5) Jesse, who we learn is the man who came to Hilltop, is the twenty-second named character to die this season. He is also the first-named resident of the Commonwealth to die.