Tales of the Walking Dead episode one
6) While Joe reads over his conversations with USHLDBSCRD, we get a glimpse into just how deep of doomsday preppers the pair were. This makes them the first pair of doomsday preppers to play major roles in a Walking Dead show since Jeremiah Otto and his community at Broke Jaw Ranch back in season three of Fear The Walking Dead.
7) As Joe makes his way down the road, he passes a small collection of cars strewn about the road. What happened to them? They’re not blocking the road (We can see as Joe weaves past them that even a car could, albeit slowly, navigate its way through), and there’s not enough of them to create a jam the way we saw outside of Atlanta, so…why were they abandoned like that?
8) Evie refers to the dead as “Toe-tags.” This is the first unique name for walkers in Tales of The Walking Dead.
9) During Joe and Evie’s fight with a gang of walkers, Joe encounters one with a massive hole blown through its chest and out its back, suggesting that it turned early enough in the outbreak to encounter someone who did not know how to fight it and got shot in the chest.
10) Judging by her watch collection, Sandra (aka USHLDBSCRD) has murdered at least twelve people. With her talking about how she liked how her first victim’s watch glimmered, you have to wonder at what point she stopped killing for self-defense and started killing just for the trophies the watches became, especially when you consider her method of sedating potential victims. Considering how paranoid she seems of Joe, it makes you wonder if her first victim actually was an attacker and not just some schlub Sandra assumed had hostile intent.