The Walking Dead final season
17) This episode gets its name from the name of the Commonwealth’s forced labor camp and their new title for the Alexandria Safe Zone: Outpost 22.
18) Trooper Jones, the trooper Daryl chases down with the motorcycle, is the fortieth-named character to die and the fifteenth-named Commonwealth citizen to die.
19) Wilson, the train engineer, is the forty-first named character to die this season and the sixteenth named Commonwealth citizen to die.
20) That said, at no point is Wilson (Or Jones, I think, for that matter…) named during the episode. It was only through the closed captions during his suicide that I caught his name.
21) Just before the troopers round everyone up to bring them back to Outpost 22 for the night, one of them guns down three walkers, the walkers of the three runners who tried to flee earlier in the episode.
And that ends our installment of Things To Note for this week! Was there anything you missed? Was there anything I missed? Let me know! Suppose you like this and want to read more of my writings about surviving a zombie apocalypse, why not pick up a copy of my book, The Rules: A Guide To Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse! And you can get it from Amazon here, and on iTunes here!