Fear the Walking Dead is about to get VERY exciting, as seen in the new teaser for season 8. AMC announced that the eighth season, which will be released in two six-episode segments, will be the final for The Walking Dead spinoff series that will premiere on May 14, 2023.
The latest Fear the Walking teaser shows Morgan (Lennie James) and Madison (Kim Dickens) arriving at what is the first look of PADRE. What was once thought to be a haven appears to be anything but.
In season 7, the name PADRE was thrown around as a place set up by the US government to rebuild the country after a catastrophe. At the end of the season, viewers would learn that PADRE has been transformed into an organization that employs people like Maidson to gather children, to raise them as they see fit. After Madison talks with Morgan, she rethinks her role at PADRE and assists Morgan in rescuing his daughter Mo.
The final season of Fear the Walking Dead will experience a seven-year time jump in which the others have joined Morgan and Madison at PADRE. The official synopsis informs viewers that residents there live under a cynical rule, and their hope lies in a now eight-year told Mo (Zoey Merchant).
Fear the Walking Dead season 8 teaser
Only 30 seconds long, but there is a lot to see in this video.
- Morgan and Madison arrive at PADRE as prisoners, where a man tells them they will play a “crucial role in the next steps of the settlement.”
- Madison tells someone that PADRE will discover “what matters to you and threaten it.”
- Morgan tells Grace (Karen David), “No matter what’s coming, we have to live.”
- Madison, tough as ever, tells someone, “there is nothing you could do to me that’s works than what I’m already living.”
- Daniel (Rubén Blades) and June (Jenna Elfman), with others, appear to be forming a rebellion against PADRE.
The video also features clips of caged walkers, swamp walkers, child fighters, jars of heads, and the words CLEAR written on the wall behind Grace. Fans of The Walking Dead know that there was a time in Morgan’s life when he went a bit off the rails, and the world CLEAR was very important to him. Will viewers see “Clear Morgan” again?
It will be an exciting final season for Fear the Walking Dead fans.