The Walking Dead is known for it’s plot twists, but fans are digging trying to find out of the rumors about the midseason finale everyone is hearing are true or not.
If there is one thing that The Walking Dead does better than any show on television, save for maybe Game of Thrones, it’s showing no remorse for their actions towards characters. Just like on the HBO series, The Walking Dead can and will kill off characters when it pleases and in the most gruesome fashions as well.
More from Spoilers
- The Walking Dead table-read of new episode raises questions
- Who died in season 10 episode 5 of The Walking Dead?
- Who died in season 10 episode 4 of The Walking Dead?
- How long is acceptable to reveal spoilers from TV shows and movies?
- Most memorable scene from The Walking Dead 908: Loss of a friend
It’s something that keeps the series fresh, as the element of real danger never leaves and no one is ever safe. One character we’re just starting to get really attached to is Beth, as her episode this past week highlighted her growth as a strong character on the show. But is it already her time to leave?
Be careful reading onward, as there are spoilers ahead — maybe.
Rumors have been swirling that the big midseason twist is that Beth will be bitten and either begin to become a walker or go full walker as a cliff hanger. This makes sense in that the show likes to keep things fresh but it’s also something that could end up being a mistake.
According to The Spoiling Dead Fans, who have a decent track record with hitting scoops, it appears that are fears about Beth are unfounded — for now.
"No one finds Beth as a walker. There is a “standoff” of sorts. Beth has the choice to leave and has a moment of gumption (or weakness, depending on how you look at it) that leads to her demise. Beth ends up believing that the choice she makes is a necessity in the end. But Beth doesn’t envision things ending the way they do."
There are other spoilers contained here, but we won’t go that far with it. You can check out the rest of the Beth spoilers for the season finale here, but be warned the spoilers are pretty massive.
As far as this goes, finding Beth as a walker would have been intense and would have opened things up to a flashback episode to explain how we got to where we are when the midseason finale rolls around. All of his is speculation until proven otherwise, but if it’s true then it sounds like we’re in for an intense end of the first half of this fifth season.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane