#5. What will happen when Carol learns the truth?
Leaving Alexandria before the season 7 premiere, Carol never got the chance to experience the brutality of Negan. Through her dealings with The Saviors, she knows they are a ruthless bunch, but still doesn’t quite know how deadly they can be.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Both Morgan and Daryl had opportunities to tell her about the deaths of Glenn, Abraham, Spencer, and Olivia and neither of them could bring themselves to inform her of those tragic moments. However, she will find out eventually from someone.
Depending on how she finds out and who tells her, the results could vary wildly. While it could inspire her to pick up arms and fight for the people who helped her make it all this way, there is also a chance she could run farther away as to not be bothered at all.
Carol would be a huge asset in the war against The Saviors. After seeing what she did to the people of Terminus and the members of Negan’s group she met along the road, there is little doubt she can kill when she needs to…but getting her in the mindset to make it necessary could happen when she finds out what happened.
What were the biggest questions you had after watching episode 710 of The Walking Dead? How will these 5 questions be answered in future episodes? And how long will they take to be resolved? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.