#5. Is there hope left for Sherry and Dwight?
The story of Dwight and Sherry is heartbreaking. He was clinging on to any hope that he and Sherry could go back to living a normal life, even within the walls of The Sanctuary, that he lost track of himself in the process.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Sadly, Sherry didn’t see the man she once loved in Dwight anymore. The awful things she has seen him do and the man he has become has made her disinterested with Dwight and not wanting to see the same thing happen to Daryl.
The final nail the coffin of this relationship came in the note that Sherry left for Dwight at their old home. Any hope that he had of getting back together with her should be absolutely gone after his return to her with presents was met with a very cold reception.
It appears as though the relationship is over, but that leaves Dwight in a strange situation. He’s no longer fighting to keep her safe and can now focus on what is best for him. But what is that? And will fans get to find out soon?
What other questions did you have answered during The Walking Dead episode 711? And did ‘Hostiles and Calamities’ move the story ahead, or did it fail to move the plot ahead enough for fans who are hungry for war? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.