What are some things that could happen during episode 713 of The Walking Dead on March 12, 2017? Here are some predictions for ‘Bury Me Here’.
War is coming on The Walking Dead, but there are still some things that need to happen before the different communities are ready to take on Negan and The Saviors in a huge battle for supremacy in the zombie apocalypse.
Episode 713 is titled ‘Bury Me Here’ and will air on Sunday, March 12, 2017. According to the previews and the episode description, much of this week’s focus will be on The Kingdom interacting with The Saviors.
Without looking up spoilers or using knowledge outside of the previews provided by AMC, it is hard to guess what will happen during ‘Bury Me Here’. However, here are 5 predictions for episode 713:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Carol didn’t buy Daryl’s talk. Carol might want to live a peaceful live, but she can also see right through Daryl. She will return to The Kingdom to get answers from Morgan about what really happened during Alexandria’s meetings with The Saviors.
Those are 5 predictions for The Walking Dead episode 713 titled ‘Bury Me Here’. Do you agree with these predictions? Do you have any predictions of your own? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.