Issue 173 of The Walking Dead titled ‘Final Fight’ was released on November 1, 2017, but was it good? Undead Talking breaks down the good and bad things!
The November issue of The Walking Dead has been released by Image Comics and Skybound and while there are plenty of reasons to be cheering, there are just as many reasons to be scared for our favorite survivors.
Issue 173 was released on November 1, 2017 and continued the storyline of the survivors checking out Ohio, the return of The Whisperers, and internal conflicts at the communities. With all that going on, it was an interesting issue with a lot to discuss.
Here are the recap and review of The Walking Dead issue 173 titled ‘Final Fight’ as shared on the YouTube channel of Undead Talking:
There were plenty of positive and negative things happening to the survivors in this month’s issue of popular zombie comic book series. Let’s start with some huge positives we saw in issue 173:
The Good Things
- The Whisperers are no longer a threat. With Beta dead and his followers taken out, the survivors can focus on the current situations at hand.
- Jesus and Aaron survived. That looked bad for them at the end of last month’s issue.
- The group arrived in Ohio. The long travel is over!
- Three new survivors! They might be rejects from The Whisperers, but they may be good people as well.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
The Bad Things
- Dwight still doesn’t get it. Rick is hurting just like he is over their recent losses. His misdirected anger is going to get someone killed or cost him a chance at a future relationship.
- Lydia is really jealous. Yes, Carl and Sophia have a bond, but that doesn’t mean that he wants to be with her. Lydia needs more confidence.
- Being at gunpoint. The group from Ohio doesn’t seem to like to take chances when it comes to meeting new people…but are they friendly or dangerous?
What did you think of issue 173 of The Walking Dead titled ‘Final Fight’? And did it meet the expectations you had for the November 2017 installment of the story? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.