People often die in the zombie apocalypse, but who was lost during season 8 episode 3 of AMC’s The Walking Dead titled Monsters on November 5, 2017?
Death is a regular part of AMC’s The Walking Dead. Each week, there are either walkers or survivors who meet their end fans are left wondering if their favorite characters will make it through to the next episode.
Season 8 episode 3 titled ‘Monsters’ is no different. As usual, the struggle to survive ended for some people during the November 5, 2017 installment of the series, whether fans wanted them to die or not.
Here is a rundown of which characters were lost during this week’s installment of AMC’s The Walking Dead:
Just as quickly as he showed up on the scene, he was gone. While Morales was holding Rick at gunpoint, Daryl busted in with his crossbow and shot him. It’s a quick death for a character many didn’t really want to see return in the first place.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Who was the biggest loss from season 8 episode 3 of The Walking Dead titled ‘Monsters’? Let us know who you will miss the most in the comments section below.