What can be learned by looking at the cover art for issue 176 of The Walking Dead comic book series titled ‘New World Order Part 2 of 6’?
So far, there isn’t a lot known about the upcoming major story arc in The Walking Dead comic book series. Ever since the reveal of the New World Order, fans have been wondering who these people are and what they might want with our favorite survivors.
One thing for certain is that they seem to be an intimidating group. They are well-armored and well-organized and seem like they could be a major threat to any other group if they aren’t friendly or at least willing to work with other survivors.
Take a look at the cover for issue 176 of The Walking Dead titled ‘New World Order Part 2 of 6’ as shared on Skybound’s site TheWalkingDead.com:
The woman on the cover appears to be in a position of power, and she has two armed guards wearing body armor and matching suits, one on each side of her, protecting her from any harm that may arise.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
She is dressed like a high-powered politician, much like we would have seen in control of a state or national government. But is this the ‘Stephanie’ woman that Eugene was talking to? Or it the leader of her group? Or even the leader of a different group altogether?
Here is all the other information that is given about the February issue on the Skybound website:
- Issue Number: 176
- Issue Title: ‘NEW WORLD ORDER PART 2 OF 6′
- Issue Description: “An audience with a different kind of Governor.”
- STORY BY: ROBERT KIRKMAN
- ART BY: CHARLIE ADLARD, STEFANO GAUDIANO & CLIFF RATHBURN
- COVER ART BY: CHARLIE ADLARD & DAVE STEWART
- RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 7, 2018
- 32 PAGES | Black & White | Mature | $3.99
Who do you think this mystery woman on the cover of The Walking Dead issue 176 is and how do you think she might relate to Stephanie and the group from Ohio? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.