Check out a teaser preview video from season 8 episode 7 of AMC’s The Walking Dead titled ‘Time for After’ which airs on December 3, 2017.
The Walking Dead has moved away from the action-packed episodes from the first three episodes of season 8 and now are heading into December 3, 2017 with another important part of the story in AMC’s zombie drama series.
Titled ‘Time for After’, episode 807 will be essential in setting up a big midseason finale episode by putting characters in unique situations which will make for an exciting resolution on December 10th.
Take a look at some of the action and excitement that fans can expect in episode 807 of The Walking Dead in the teaser video shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There is quite a bit going on in this teaser video! Here is a breakdown of some key moments fans should be paying attention to:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Eugene is walking around The Sanctuary and observing the chaos outside next to Laura.
- Negan is hosting someone in the conference room.
- Daryl and Dwight are having a talk about allegiances and being on the winning side.
- The Scavengers pulled Rick from the cargo container and made him kneel in the junkyard.
- Tara tells Daryl that they can get the job done.
- Morgan is using a rifle to scope out something and actually shoots.
- A pistol is aimed at the back of Eugene’s head.
- Michonne, Daryl, Rosita, and Tara are all at The Sanctuary.
What from the teaser video has you most excited about the upcoming episode? Don’t miss a minute of the action of season 8 episode 7 of AMC’s The Walking Dead titled ‘Time for After’ which airs on December 3, 2017!