16) Negan is the third major character who couldn’t bring himself to put down his turned wife, behind Morgan in Season One and Hershel in Season Two.
17) This is the second time that Father Gabriel’s had to put on walker guts and march through a herd. The first time was when a massive herd invaded Alexandria in Season Six’s “No Way Out”.
18) While Negan’s lieutenants discuss who might be the mole, Eugene stares at Dwight. Is he going to rat Dwight out?
19) Rick spots a helicopter as he approaches the junkyard. This is the first time he’s seen one since chasing one through Atlanta waaaay back in the very first episode, “Days Gone Bye”. …Who the hell was flying it?
20) As Eugene talks to Father Gabriel through his cell door, he mentions how they “ate dog together” as a bonding experience. He is, of course, referring to The Group’s barbecued dog dinner on the way to D.C. in Season Five’s “Them”.
And, with that, we’ve concluded our Things To Note for this week. Was there anything you missed? Was there anything I missed? Feel free to throw in your things to note in the comments!
If you like this and want to read more of my writings, specifically about how to survive a zombie apocalypse, why not pick up a copy of my book, The Rules: A Guide To Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse! You can get it on Kindle here and on iTunes here!