Was issue 174 of The Walking Dead comic book series titled ‘A Solitary Life’ any good? Here is our review of the December 2017 issue!
The Walking Dead released issue 174 of their popular comic book series on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 titled ‘A Solitary Life’ which focused on Negan’s life after being exiled from Alexandria by Rick Grimes and the other survivors.
Negan was given orders to live on his own after being set up with a few things he would need to survive, but since then he hadn’t been checked in on by anyone except Dante, who tracked him and gave a map of his location to Maggie.
***WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW! READ THE ISSUE OR REVIEW FIRST***
Here is our review of issue 174 titled ‘A Solitary Life’ as shared on the official YouTube channel of Undead Talking:
For those who cant watch the video from Undead Talking (or just don’t care to), here’s a little bit of what is talked about.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Maggie showing mercy while still being cruel
- Dante finally getting some loving
- Negan not falling into the same routine
- Seeing a more human version of Negan
- Lots of hilarious quotes only Negan would say
- Remembering how much Glenn meant to Maggie
- A lot of Negan talking to himself
- Seeing a broken version of a brutal villain
- Teasing Lucille 3.0
As a whole, this was a very entertaining issue with a lot of emotion going on. The interaction between Maggie and Negan is something fans have been waiting a long time for, and I feel as though it did not disappoint in the slightest! I actually gave this issue a 9.0 out of 10 because of the amazing artwork, dialogue, and storytelling.
Do you agree with this review of The Walking Dead issue 174? Or did you have a different feeling about ‘A Solitary Life’? Let us know what you thought about the December 2017 issue in the comments section below.