There are a lot of great ways to read The Walking Dead comics, and collectors of the volumes should love the cover for #29 featuring Princess!
Let’s be honest, some collectors of The Walking Dead comics can find the options overwhelming. Hardcore collectors love to collect and preserve single issues with variant covers while other enjoy binge reading the compendiums for massive chunks of the story at one time.
Another great way to follow the story of our favorite survivors in the zombie apocalypse is to collect individual volumes of the comics. Each volume usually contains a small number of issues that follow a similar story arc.
Volume 29 will be released on March 7, 2018, and features a fresh face on the cover. Introduced in the most recent trip to Ohio, Princess came in and made her sassy and fun-loving self a bit of a fan favorite immediately.
Check out the cover for Volume 29 featuring Princess as shared on the official Skybound website for The Walking Dead:
Titled ‘Lines We Cross’, Volume 29 contains issues #169-174, meaning there will be 132 pages of comics for fans to read following the end of The Whisperer War and chronicling the groups trip to Ohio to meet Stephanie and her group.
Volume 29 has a recommended price point of $16.99 and has a rating of Mature. Considering the subject matter contains flesh-eating walkers and humans at war with each other, that rating is to be expected from the comic.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Here is everything else we know about Volume 29 to this point:
- VOLUME NUMBER: 29
- VOLUME TITLE: LINES WE CROSS
- RELEASE DATE: MARCH 7, 2018
- ISSUES INCLUDED: #169-174.
- TEASER: “Recent events have thrown Alexandria into turmoil, and now Rick, Dwight, Eugene, and Negan all have something to prove.”
- STORY BY: ROBERT KIRKMAN
- ART BY: CHARLIE ADLARD, STEFANO GAUDIANO & CLIFF RATHBURN
- COVER ART BY: CHARLIE ADLARD & DAVE STEWART
- RELEASE DATE: MARCH 7
- LENGTH: 132 PAGES
- FORMAT: Black & White
- RATING: Mature
- RECOMMENDED PRICE: $16.99
Will you be picking up Volume 29 of The Walking Dead comic book series? And what do you think of Princess being put on the cover? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.