A new teaser video for season 8 episode 10 of AMC’s The Walking Dead titled ‘The Lost and the Plunderers’ features a lot of drama and intrigue!
Viewers of The Walking Dead haven’t even had time to dispose of their tissues from the heartwrenching season 8 midseason premiere episode before attention shifted to trying to figure out what is next for the survivors.
Rick and the group will need to continue the battle against Negan and The Saviors without the help of Carl Grimes, but that doesn’t mean that they have lost the war. In fact, it may even make the people of Alexandria, The Hilltop, and The Kingdom fight even harder.
Fans can check out the teaser video for season 8 episode 10 of The Walking Dead titled ‘The Lost and the Plunderers’ as shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There is quite a bit going on in the fast-paced preview video, so here is a breakdown of some key moments:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Rick is reading the Carl wrote and left for him.
- Simon has a meeting with Negan about cutting their losses.
- The casket from The Hilltop has arrived with Maggie’s message of ’38 more’ of their people being held and a walker arm comes out of it.
- Rick and Michonne are mourning near the grave where Carl is assumed to be buried.
- The people of Alexandria attempt to survive in their partially destroyed home.
- Rick and Michonne are ready to fight as they make their way into the home of The Scavengers.
- Rick says into his walkie-talkie that
- Walkers have invaded Alexandria.
- Michonne struggles with walkers at the gate.
- Enid is talking with the people from Oceanside. Aaron is there too.
- Simon has a meeting with Jadis at the landfill.
- and much more!
What do you think of this teaser video for season 8 episode 10 of The Walking Dead? Does it get you excited for ‘The Lost and the Plunderers’ or are you still deeply in mourning? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!