Fans of The Walking Dead have the opportunity to show their love even more than ever with TWD X Canva collection of design elements and enter to win a fantastic prize! Chris Hardwick of Talking Dead took to social media today to share this collaboration announcement.
If you have never heard of Canva, it is an Australian graphic design platform that is designed for even the most novice users, and it’s FREE. It can be used for something as simple as a Twitter post to the most elaborate presentation materials. You can pay for the professional package, which is totally worth it if you have a business or brand to promote.
Now, Walking Dead fans can make unique fan art to show off on social media. There are numerous editable templates to choose from.
The Walking Dead and Canva
This is a fun way to show your love of The Walking Dead on all your social media platforms by utilizing official Walking Dead logos and graphics. And, you can enter to win A TRIP TO THE FINALE EVENT IN LOS ANGELES on NOVEMBER 20. Just get your submissions in by September 7.
It is very simple to use:
- Go to canva.me/twd and log in or sign up
- Select seel all templates
- This page will give you options such as social post, social story, TikTok Video or Poster.
- You can personalize it any way you see fit. Many templates allow you to add in your photo to make the art even more personalized.
- Use the template as is, or get creative with any of the designer elements available. If you type @designingdead into the elements tab, there are more TWD choices.
- You can use the SHARE button and post to your social or upload a “View only link” to Designing Dead with Canva.
- When you share via social media, be sure to include #designedwithcanva and #designingdead
Here is a simple one I made: