The Walking Dead midseason finale is here and the episode brought the intensity that it promised in more than one way — which both pleased and broke the hearts of fans everywhere.
The Walking Dead midseason finale packed a lot of punch as Beth went out with a bang on tonight’s episode. It was an emotional end to things that sets up a devastating second half of the season.
More from Recaps
- The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon season 1 episodes ranked
- Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon episode 4 recap, the good, bad & what’s next
- The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon episode 3, the good, the bad & what’s next
- Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon episode 2 recap, the good, bad & what’s next
- Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon episode 1 recap, the good, bad & what’s next
Beth was rumored to die in the midseason finale episode, but the show waited until the last possible second to kill her off. She went out like a champ, taking Dawn with her, but her death is one that has seriously broken the hearts of fans everywhere.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane