After an earth-shattering start to the New World Order storyline, fans of The Walking Dead comics have to be wondering when issue 176 will be released!
It’s been said before that the world of The Walking Dead was going to get bigger. Heading into the storyline with The Commonwealth in issue 175, there is no way readers could have expected just how big it was going to become.
A community with around 50,000 people with armored soldiers, a stadium for sports and concerts, and a system of government in place. Not only that, but there is hope for Michonne to get some of her family back.
Here is the plot for issue 176 of The Walking Dead comics titled ‘New World Order Part 2 of 6’ which will be released on FEBRUARY 7, 2018 according to the official Image Comics website:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
"“An audience with a different kind of Governor. What does she have in store for the survivors? The world is about to get a whole lot bigger.”"
Check out the rest of the details we know about the upcoming issue:
- Story by: Robert Kirkman
- Art from: Charlie Adlard, Stefano Gaudiano, and Cliff Rathburn
- Cover by: Charlie Adlard and Dave Stewart
- Publish Date: February 7, 2018
- Diamond ID: DEC170770
- Digital and Print price: $3.99
The big reveal will be if the person who posted the poster Michonne found is actually there and just how honest the people from The Commonwealth have been with the survivors in Ohio.
Are you excited for ‘New World Order Part 2 of 6’ to be released on February 7th? And what do you think will happen when the rest of the group finds out what they discovered? Let us know in the comments section below!