When can fans read issue 177 of The Walking Dead comic book series titled ‘New World Order Part 3 of 6’? Here is the information on the March 2018 issue.
The February 2018 issue of The Walking Dead comic book series has been released and continued the storyline involving the New World Order and the introduction of a new community called The Commonwealth.
Not only did issue 176 give readers a handful of new characters but several of the situations from the previous month got resolved or developed in a quick and timely fashion. However, there is still a lot more to learn about this new community.
Readers of the comics can check out the next installment of the story on MARCH 7, 2018 when ‘New World Order Part 3 of 6’ is released.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Here are the details that are known about the March issue of The Walking Dead so far according to the official website of Image Comics.
Digital and Print Price: $3.99
The variant 15th Anniversary cover features The Governor while the standard cover shows Officer Mercer from The Commonwealth. Be sure to let your local comic retailer know if you want the variant cover since it should be in high demand.
Are you excited for the March issue of The Walking Dead? And what do you think will happen in ‘New World Order Part 3 of 6’? Let’s hear what you think about issue 177 in the comments section below.