We have four new members of the cast with the addition of Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman, Maggie Grace and Kevin Zegers. While we don’t know anything about who they will play or how their characters will fit into the Fear the Walking Dead storyline, it’s exciting to think that the story will have a whole new look when the show returns in 2018.
With the move to Texas comes the possibility of seeing new communities and more survivors. The change in the series will take the story far away from Los Angeles, Southern California and Baja Mexico and move it closer to the action we have come to know in The Walking Dead. This change will no doubt have an impact on the flavor of the show, which always had a Southern California flair to it compared to The Walking Dead, which is based in the South.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
We already know that characters come and go on both shows. However, all four of the new cast members have been listed as series regulars which suggests that they will be around longer than a few episodes.