The penultimate episode of The Walking Dead series will air this Sunday on AMC. Many have already viewed it via AMC+ and have spoiled the episode for other fans. For those who have yet to view it or have it spoiled, it is a great episode, but it is difficult to imagine how they will wrap this story with only one episode remaining. But let’s face it, no ending will please fans, especially those who aren’t ready to see it end.
The next episode is titled “Family,” which shows a swarm of walkers heading to the Commonwealth. Events will pick up soon after what transpired during the previous episode, “Faith.” In the trailer for the episode, we also see a lot of action and a search for Eugene (Josh McDermitt), who has been sentenced to be executed for the death of Sebastian (Teo Rapp-Olsson). That horde in the final seconds of that trailer is very concerning.
The Walking Dead returns to AMC this Sunday with episode 23, “Family,” which is currently available on AMC+.
The Walking Dead news
Click links to read more.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan on TWD) has been cast as the lead in a film, Neponset Circle.
- Garret Dillahunt will star in Dead to Me and a new western, The Dead Don’t Hurt.
- Ian Anthony Dale (Tomi on TWD) joined the cast of The Resident.
- Two new cast members have been announced for The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon spinoff.
- Greg Nicotero has shared that the finale episode will bring back seasons 1-3 vibes.
- Cooper Dodson (Dylan on Fear TWD) and Nicolas Cantu (Elton on World Beyond) in The Fabelmens, which is in select theaters now.
- Talking Dead returns this week with Cooper Andrews, Michael James Shaw, and Executive Producer Denise Huth.