This week’s Walking Dead news brings sad news that you already know. The Walking Dead will air its final episode on Sunday, November 20, 2022, simultaneously on AMC and AMC+ at 9 p.m. ET. Fans worldwide are in a state of mourning for the series that has run for 12 years, 11 seasons, and177 episodes.
The synopsis for this episode tells us that Judith will be rushed to the hospital by Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Carol (Melissa McBride). At the same time, Rosita (Christian Serratos), Eugene (Josh McDermitt), and Gabriel (Seth Gilliam) seek to find little Coco, who had bee taken by the Commonwealth. Viewers will also see Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) come up against Pamela Milton (Laila Robins) as our survivors come together for one last stand.
The episode will leave the fandom wanting more while they go through the emotions of knowing it is over.
The Walking Dead news
Click links to read more
- If you have never been able to pick up Norman Reedus’ first book of photography, The Sun’s Coming Up Like a Big Bald Head; it is now available for pre-order as it is back in print after being sold out.
- Don’t miss Fear TWD’s Garret Dillahunt in the new season of Dead to Me, which is now available on Netflix.
- Watch The Walking Dead Finale Event LIVE.
- This is your last chance to grab a bottle of The Sexton Single Malt limited edition TWD bottle.
- Cooper Dodson (Dylan on Fear TWD) and Nicolas Cantu (Elton on World Beyond) star in The Fabelmens in theaters now.
- When does The Walking Dead’s final episode air?
- Angela Kang to lead Silk: Spider Society for Amazon
- Did you hear we’ve started our Podcast? Check it out!